TRY TO DO THE FOLLOWING.
• Say one 'Hail Mary' or a decade of the Rosary every morning for you, your family and your friends.
• Say your 'School Prayer' at 11am every morning for those who are working hard in our hospitals and all key
• Say your 'Night Prayer' before you go to sleep.
• Say the days of the week every morning and tell an adult which day it is. Maybe you could try to write
down each day on your whiteboard. Try to write them independently this week.
• Sing the alphabet.
• Read - Collins Big Cat Reading books and your favourite library book. Remember to click on the 'Libby' link
to borrow e-books from your library or click on the 'Amazon audio books' link to listen to some stories.
• RMeasimaths. Keep up the fantastic work!
• PLAY - INDOORS and OUT!
• Continue to take some form of exercise. Have you tried any of the Healthy Kidz Virtual Sport's Day
activities? Remember to check the Sustrans tasks, which I update every week.
• Eat your healthy break. Have you tried any different fruits or vegetables over these past number of weeks?
• Go for a walk. How many animals do you see when you are out walking? I’m going to count the animals I see
• Hug your family.
• Be kind.
• Be thankful.
• Be happy.
• Be creative.
• Be helpful around the house.
• Have fun.