TRY TO DO THE FOLLOWING.
• Say your prayer to the Sacred Heart every morning for you, your family and your friends.
• Say your 'School Prayer' at 11am every morning for those who are working hard in our hospitals and all key
• Say your 'Night Prayer' before you go to sleep.
• Say the days of the week every morning and tell an adult which day it is. Maybe you could try to write
down the date every morning in your Literacy book, e.g. Monday 1st June 2020.
• Sing the alphabet.
• Read - Collins Big Cat Reading books and your favourite library book. Remember to click on the 'Libby' link
to borrow e-books from your library or click on the 'Amazon audio books' link to listen to some stories.
• RMeasimaths. Keep up the fantastic work!
• PLAY - INDOORS and OUT!
• Continue to take some form of exercise. Have you tried any of the Healthy Kidz Virtual Sport's Day
activities? It won't be long til Sports Day! Remember to check the Sustrans tasks, which I update
• Eat your healthy break. Maybe you could make a fruit salad this week!
• Go for a walk. Did you see any animals last week? I saw 2 horses, 5 Alpacas, 7 dogs and 3 cats!
• Hug your family.
• Be kind.
• Be thankful.
• Be happy.
• Be creative.
• Be helpful around the house.
• Have fun.