Please remember - don’t put too much pressure on yourself or your children to carry out all the suggested curriculum tasks. It is your choice to do as much or as little as you want. Health and well being is paramount.
TRY TO DO THE FOLLOWING EVERY DAY.
- Say one 'Hail Mary' every morning for you, your family and your friends.
- Say your 'School Prayer' at 11am every morning for those who are working hard in our hospitals and all key workers.
- Say your 'Night Prayer' before you go to sleep.
- Say the days of the week every morning and tell an adult which day it is.
- Sing the alphabet.
- Read - Collins Big Cat Reading books and your favourite library book. Remember to click on the 'Libby' link to borrow e-books from your library or click on the 'Amazon audio books' link to listen to some stories.
- PLAY - INDOORS and OUT!
- Continue to take some form of exercise. How many of you are doing the 'Healthy Kidz' Global Challenge? Have you tried any of the Sustrans tasks?
- Eat your healthy break.
- Go for a walk and enjoy looking at all the beautiful plants, trees, animals and birds.
- Hug your family.
- Be kind.
- Be thankful.
- Be happy.
- Be creative.
- STAY SAFE!