As I said last week please remember - don’t put too much pressure on yourself or your children to carry out all the suggested curriculum tasks. It is your choice to do as much or as little as you want. Health and well -being is paramount.
TRY TO DO THE FOLLOWING EVERY DAY.
- Say one 'Hail Mary' or a decade of the Rosary every morning for you, your family and your friends.
- Say your 'School Prayer' at 11am every morning for those who are working hard in our hospitals and all key workers.
- Say your 'Night Prayer' before you go to sleep.
- Say the days of the week every morning and tell an adult which day it is.
- Sing the alphabet.
- Read - Collins Big Cat Reading books and your favourite library book. Remember to click on the 'Libby' link to borrow e-books from your library or click on the 'Amazon audio books' link to listen to some stories.
- PLAY - INDOORS and OUT!
- Continue to take some form of exercise. Remember to check the Sustrans tasks, I update them every week. Thanks Dave!
- Eat your healthy break.
- Go for a walk even if it’s raining! Take notice of your surroundings!
- Hug your family.
- Be kind.
- Be thankful.
- Be happy.
- Be creative.
- Be helpful around the house!
- STAY SAFE!